Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Accents

Having been teases mercilessly all week by my roommates at GA, I was glad to prove them wrong with this simple quiz. They swore up and down and all around that I had a “Jersey” accent, I swore I didn’t.

Here’s the results of the test to prove I don’t. So there, Karen and Diana!
:-P


What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Mid Atlantic

Also known as a "Philadelphia accent" but also heard in south Jersey, Baltimore, and thereabouts.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I can just about remember what you sound like :-).
I wondered what it would make of a Yorkshire (UK) accent and it said northeastern. Right region at least! LOL

Bev J

Anonymous said...

Darling,

I said all along that I heard BOTH South Philly and Jersey in your accent, and I think your cute little quiz proves ME right!

:-)

guess what accent I have?

k