Monday, February 19, 2007

Fun Tarot Quiz

This was a fun Tarot quiz that my friend Suna had on her blog.

The Sun - Interesting. I am happy right now. Things have gone right since last summer, and I do feel like I have managed to overcome so very many obstacles in my life this year!

Strength - it's about inner strength. I have felt like I had to depend on my inner strength this year, for sure. It's paid off, with an opportunity for education that I made happen through sheer determination. And good grades, again through sheer will power.

High Priestess - knowledge. Good card for someone back in graduate school.

Empress - all about gestation. Good card for someone in apprentice teaching this semester!

Justice - regaining equilibrium. Yes, this is a good reminder for me that I need to find my equilibrium, not only for the semester, but in my new chosen career, and in my life. For a year, I have chosen to hibernate while I study, not work on my social or emotional life other than with my children. That will need to change soon.

Death - I hope this is my indication that I will rise again like a phoenix from the ashes. From change comes something better is what this card tells me.

Fool - my second chance? And maybe a warning to be careful.

Emperor - be bold. hmmm. A chance to practice more of my idea of what makes a good teacher?

Tower - rude awakening. Am I the rude awakening, or am I to receive a rude awakening?

I also thought it was interesting that my scores for Devil and Lovers was so low. No time in my life for impulse or falling in love. That would be true, in my mind, right now.

I have some things to think about ...

You scored as XIX: The Sun. This is the happiest card in the deck. It is full of joy and optimism, everything is right with the world. We are as innocent children playing in the fields without care. The Sun brings success, well-being and happiness in all spheres - material, emotional, spiritual -wherever our desires lay.When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates success, joy and happiness. Obstacles will be overcome, goals achieved.When badly aspected, it can indicate a stagnation through over-indulgence, too much of a good thing.

XIX: The Sun


88%

VIII - Strength


88%

II - The High Priestess


81%

III - The Empress


81%

XI: Justice


75%

XIII: Death


75%

0 - The Fool


63%

IV - The Emperor


63%

XVI: The Tower


63%

I - Magician


50%

X - Wheel of Fortune


44%

XV: The Devil


13%

VI: The Lovers


0%

Which Major Arcana Tarot Card Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Suna Kendall said...

I had to smile when I saw you were the Sun and Strength. That is so you, even when faced with so much advertity. Your underlying optimism and grace are still there!

Suna

Sam said...

Sun, Strength, High Priestess, Empress . . . it is all very applicable to what I know of you and how I know you to think and feel! That's where your love is.